Tuesday 26 November 2013

Discount Denim

A reader last week asked me if I could help her find some cheap jeans. I thought there might be a few others that might benefit and so I did a bit of research and I present to you the holy grail of discount denim. A tip for online shoppers.. make sure that you check out the sizing guide and become familiar with your hip and leg measurements. Measuring can save you a lot of time and effort, online returns are such a pain!

My latest obsession strikes again! the iconic.com.au are great because they stock the big brands that you're familiar with and have a good idea of the fit of most of their designs.













For those of you that aren't so comfortable with shopping online for jeans, you'll be surprised at what you can find in your local Kmart & Target stores. Kmart in particular have completely reworked their buying department and are really smashing out the on trend garments. 


My dear friend Samantha sent me a link to this increbible pair of jeans she purchased at Glassons online.

http://www.glassons.com/product/Cropped-Skinny-Jeans?i=JD20403STR&v=23006607


Here's a few others I found on the site.








I hope this has saved you all some time & money.
Happy Shopping

Peace & Love to you all.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment