Thursday 30 October 2014

S P R I N G R A C I N G // INSPIRATION FOUND AT FRANKIES


 As we're all well aware, Spring Racing Season is here! We had our Spring Summer stock at Frankies storm the runway last week at our Breast Cancer Fundraiser with my new capsule range (post coming soon) and the new Frankies Basics Range.. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this amazing fascinator that our beautiful model Amy wore.. Surely you can see why. It's so different and well, stunning! You can expect to see me in this if it hasn't already sold. The beautiful and sometimes painful thing about Frankies Boutique is that the majority of the accessories are one offs. It's great on one hand because you know you won't see another Frankies girl rocking your look but not so great if like me your budget is tight and you can't afford the $79 for the most beautiful fascinator I've ever seen. I know $79 is nothing but I am first and foremost a student and a girls got to eat.. Come and check out the new ranges in store and online at ffrankies295.com.au


 INSPIRATION FROM RACEFASHION AUSTRALIA

 Amy rocking the runway for Breast Cancer in Frankies Rings of Saturn Fascinator only $79.. wow!



Short but sweet beautiful people, more coming soon.. watch this space!

Peace & Love to you all
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment