Friday 11 September 2015

THESE DIRTY DISHES

I'm thrilled to announce that I have joined a community of beautiful, intelligent women, who aim to empower women with words. Nel has gathered these incredible ladies together to create, These Dirty Dishes, an online publication written by women, for women & everyone else really... I'll be writing about all things Fashion & Beauty... (everything I love basically) 

My first article '50 Fashion & Beauty Tips that will save your life' is a collection of tips and tricks that I've collected throughout my experience in the industry, my studies & from the incredible people I've had the privilege of meeting.

Check out the article here & like 'These Dirty Dishes' on Facebook & Instagram @thesedirtydishes & myself if you don't already @denver_styles to keep up to date with new articles.




Find out the many uses of hairspray & coconut oil, how to look presentable in 5 minutes & so much more. I hope these tips help you as much as they have helped me.

Peace & Love to you all..
x x


No comments:

Post a Comment